800 W. 5th Avenue
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Education Forms and
Documents to Download:
Adobe Reader required to read and
print all forms. Get it FREE HERE.
Online Catholic Learning: My Catholic Faith Delivered
- Must meet the prerequisites noted in the Certification Policy.
- Background check every 5 years.
- Safe and Sacred Environment Training Program; Renewal Training every 2 years.
- Pastoral Code of Conduct Policy; must be reviewed and signed annually.
- On-going formation for those who have completed initial certification.
- Minimum 10 hours per year of on-going formation sponsored by the Parish.
- Reflection paper prior to expiration of certification (3 years)
More information and links to all the resources and requirements stated above can be found on the "Safe Environment" page of the Archdiocese of Anchorage website.
© 2014 - HOLY FAMILY CATHEDRAL • Archdiocese of Anchorage
Parish Office Address: 811 W. 6th Ave • Anchorage, Alaska 99501
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (closed 12:00- 1:00 pm)